With a new format and glossy print, the 2018 NSBA Annual Update and Membership Directory is currently on its way to your place of business via proud NSBA member, Saint Nick! He may be delayed due to a little thing called Christmas, so in the meantime please CLICK HERE to view the online version.
AREVA Resources Canada Inc.
Headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, AREVA Resources Canada is a leading producer of uranium, accounting for the processing of 17.3 million pounds or nearly half of the uranium concentrate produced in Canada in 2016. AREVA Resources Canada Inc. has been exploring for uranium, developing uranium mines and producing uranium concentrate in Canada for more than 50 years. AREVA Resources is the operator of the McClean Lake uranium mill and a major partner in the Cigar Lake, McArthur River and Key Lake operations. The company employs over 480 people in Saskatchewan, including about 130 in Saskatoon.
AREVA Resources Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of the multinational group New AREVA, which offers products, technologies and services with high added value throughout the entire nuclear fuel cycle, from raw materials to waste treatment. Its activities encompass mining, uranium chemistry, enrichment, used fuel recycling, logistics, dismantling and engineering. New AREVA and its 20,000 employees bring their expertise and their mastery of cutting-edge technology, as well as their permanent search for innovation and unwavering dedication to safety, to serve their customers worldwide.
- AREVA's McClean Lake uranium mill is a unique facility
- For AREVA being a sustainable company means balancing our economic, environmental and social responsibilities
- AREVA works to maintain open communication with our stakeholders interested in our operations.
- AREVA's commitment to safety is demonstrated through the actions we take to reduce risk in the workplace
- Environmental monitoring at AREVA’s operations is ongoing throughout the projects life cycle
Whom to Contact
- Mrs. Véronique LoewenManager, CommunicationsPhone: (306) 343-4500Fax: (306) 653-3883